Server pages are designed for you to easily share your server!
You can customize these pages with custom images, titles, and more!
Server pages will show your server's IP, Port, Version, and Status.
How to get a Server Page
You can watch our video tutorial:
Or follow the text instructions.
1. Log into the Control Panel
2. Select Server Dashboard on the server you want to use.
3. On the left menu-bar, select Configuration then Server Page
4. To enable, select Enabled in the drop-down menu.
5. Use the Text Editor to insert media or add text.
6. Click Submit to save
7. To view, click Go To
Have any questions? Open a ticket or join our Discord Server!